Wondering how to turn your Lemoyne Star units into triangular half blocks? Well, it's actually quite easy and requires just a few modifications to the standard Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star process. You'll be able to quickly add oodles of exciting design possibilities to your quilt making. Online video available.
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched for storage
- Companion for Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star
- Ten sizes from 3" to 12" finished
- Block suggestions included
- Free online video for unit construction and tool trim down jus scroll down here: https://deb-tuckers-studio-180-design.myshopify.com/products/migrating-geese-technique-sheet
- Left Handed trimdown instructions available for download