Your Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star tool’s versatility is really enhanced with this technique sheet on the Blazing Lemoyne Star! The Blazing Star is similar to the Lone Star but has just 4 diamonds in each star point. It’s a fantastic variation, and it’s 10 sizes range from 6” to 24”, the larger ones just perfect for a wall hanging or medallion in the center of a quilt. Online video available.
This technique was developed by Studio 180 Designs very talented friend Pam Goggans from Sager Creek Quilts. This is the first product we’ve introduced under the Studio 180 Design name that anyone outside of the company developed, so you know how special we think this is!
- One page, laminated for durability
- Companion for Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star tool
- Ten sizes from 6" to 24" finished (in even numbered whole inch increments)
- Free online video for unit construction and tool trim down (see below, also on YouTube)
- Left Handed trimdown instructions available for download