Sidekick and High/Low are two units that can give a terrific spiky look to your blocks and borders. They can add lots of interest to traditional quilts, but also have great appeal to the contemporary quilter because of the dramatic angles and asymmetry. In this Technique Sheet, learn how to use your V Block tool to quickly create and trim these fun and versatile units.
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched for storage
- Companion for V Block
- Eleven sizes from 1" to 6" finished
- Block and project suggestions included
- Free online video for unit construction and tool trim down, just scroll down to video here: https://deb-tuckers-studio-180-design.myshopify.com/products/sidekick-high-low-technique-sheet
- Left Handed trimdown instructions available for download