Companion product for Square Squared. A little house is similar to the diamond square unit you make with your Square Squared, but it only has two triangles on adjoining corners rather than triangles on all 4, making the unit look like a “little house”. A chart is included with cutting dimensions for your starting pieces so you can make Little Houses for all 6 sizes on your ruler - from 1” to 6” units in whole inch increments. Fun block and project suggestions included. Online video available.
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched for storage
- Companion for Square Squared
- Six unit sizes from 1" to 6" finished
- Block and project suggestions included
- Free online video for unit construction and tool trim down just scroll down to video here: https://deb-tuckers-studio-180-design.myshopify.com/products/little-houses-technique-sheet
- Left Handed trimdown instructions available for download